Sarah and Owen "tied the knot" on June 20th, 2026. It was a wonderful day full of smiles, family, friends, fun, dancing, love, and laughter. It was a great wedding weekend from start to finish. Everything went smoothly...decorations, guests, food, music. If you were part of our small set-up or clean-up crew that helped us tirelessly from the beginning to the end that weekend, "THANK YOU!" We could not have gotten done everything that had to be done without you at the church and at the reception site.
Thank you, Selah Photography (Aubrey) for capturing all of these moments and so many more! There were SO MANY good ones that I couldn't just pick a few favorites to share. So, here are A LOT of my favorites...
Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get married
Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get married
Gee, I really love you and we're gonna get married
Goin' to the chapel of love.
Spring is here, the skies are blue. whoa. oh oh
Birds all sing as if they knew
Today's the day we'll say, "I do"
And we'll never be lonely anymore because we're
Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get married
Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get married
Gee, I really love you and we're gonna get married
Goin' to the chapel of love
Bells will ring the sun will shine, whoa, oh oh
I'll be his and he'll be mine
We'll love until the end of time
And we'll never be lonely anymore because we're
Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get married
Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get married
Gee, I really love you and we're gonna get married
Goin' to the chapel of love
















































































No comments:
Post a Comment